Ray Foster Polishing Lathes are dynamically balanced for smooth, quiet operation and quality built for yeas of reliable service. They deliver a powerful 1/3 HP in a totally enclosed, dust and splash-proof housing for trouble free polishing and grinding. Our unique Variable Speed Lathe provides up to 4,000 RPM, giving you more power and speed than ever in a counter top dental lathe. All Foster Lathes feature rugged construction and modern design.
• 300 - 4,000 RPM speed range
• Constant torque 1/3 HP through the entire speed range
• Quick-change chuck mounted on right side
• Standard dental taper shafts with chuck removers will accommodate all types of chucks
• Industrial grade, sealed ball bearings never need lubrication
• UL recognized and CSA certified for electrical safety
• Base may be bench mounted
▪ Overall length (spindle tip to spindle tip) 13-3/4"
▪ Base dimensions 6-3/4" X 7-1/2" deep
▪ Height to center of motor shaft 5-1/4"
▪ 1/3 HP, 115 volt 60 Hz standard
▪ 1/3 HP, 230 volt 50/60 Hz optional for export
▪ Net weight 29 lbs / Shipping weight 33 lbs, Dimensions: 21 X 15 X 13 inches
Let us know: