For 60 years Foster High Speed Alloy Grinders have been providing precise, efficient, and reliable service worldwide. Rugged and comfortable to use, the Foster Alloy Grinder is a proven time saver when it comes to tasks like sprue separating, or finishing and polishing chrome alloy framework.
All models feature a fully adjustable safety shield and light assembly, adjustable working height, and large work area for operator comfort. Each machine is equipped with a precision high-speed automatic spindle, which permits the changing of tools without stopping the motor.
• High and Low belt controlled speeds
• Adjustable spindle working height
• Heavy duty, 1/4 HP capacitor start motor in a totally enclosed housing
• 2.5” suction port for connection to Ray Foster Cyclone Dust Collector or other dust collector system
• Power output connection for automatic on/off of dust collector
• New compact design
• Motor is UL-recognized and CSA-certified for electrical safety
• Width 10.25”, Length 11.75”, Height 11”
• 115 volt 50/60 Hz standard
• 230 volt 50/60 Hz optional for export
• Net weight 29 lbs., shipping weight 33 lbs.
Let us know: