Ray Foster Model Trimmers are constructed from heavy gauge cast aluminum with stainless steel and solid brass fittings. The machines are finished, inside and out, with a high gloss white epoxy coating that offers durability, corrosion resistance, and a very attractive finish. Resiliently mounted and precision balanced for smooth, quiet operation, they are designed to assure years of service free performance under the most demanding laboratory use. The Ray Foster Model Trimmers are the original "swinging door" trimmer and is the benchmark by which other model trimmers are measured.
The MT10 offers all the features of the MT12 in a compact design. It is the ideal fit in the close quarters of a doctor's office laboratory, and also performs very well in the demanding environment of a commercial laboratory.
• 1/3 HP motor, with 1.35 service factor producing .45 HP actual power
• 10" diameter, 1/4" thick grinding wheel
• 4" wide, 4-1/4" high cutting surface
• 14" high, 14" wide, 15" deep
• 115 volt, 60 Hz standard or 230 volt, 50/60 Hz optional for export
• Net weight 32 lbs, shipping weight 38 lb, shipping dimensions: 14 X14 X15
M005 Splash Shield
Protect your face and clothing from splatter with an easily installed, fully adjustable splash shield.
M006 Sediment Tray
Helps Keep the counter free from splatter and drippings. Handy tray in front holds models.
M007 Water Spray Attachment
Great for washing casts or flushing the model trimmer after use.
M816 Backing Plate Removal / Installation Kit
Used to remove the backing plate for all Model Trimmers.